Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Wednesday Meeting re On-Street Parking

Subject: Re: Wednesday Meeting re On-Street Parking
From: John Darnell <john.darnell@lacity.org>

Date: 04/20/2015 02:57 PM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

CC: Jeff Jacobberger <jeff@civicenterprise.com>

If we can meet at our office on Wilshire Blvd., then I can. I just have to leave by
3:45 p.m. though. Is that okay? We have validations now for parking.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald@gmail.com > wrote:

Can we move the time for our Wednesday meeting to 3:00 PM? Same place:
The Village Idiot.

It will be the 3 of us.

Thanks John.

John Darnell
District Director

Office of Los Angeles City Councilmember Paul Koretz, Fifth District
(323) 866-1828 West L.A. Field Office
(818) 971-3088 Valley Field Office
(213) 473-7005 City Hall Office

Have you signed up to receive Councilmember Koretz's e-newsletter? To subscribe, click
here: http://cd5.lacity.org/newslettersiqnup/index.htm

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: PLEASE NOTE: This electronic mail message and
any attachments hereto are intended solely for the review of the
designated recipient(s) and originate from the office of Los Angeles City
Councilmember Paul Koretz(the "Councilmember"). This message and any
attachments may not be used, reviewed, copied, published, disseminated,
redistributed, or forwarded without the express written permission of the
Councilmember or his Chief of Staff. The information in this electronic mail
message and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are
not a designated recipient of this communication or if you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply mail,
then destroy any and all copies of this message and attachments and delete
them from your system.

l of l

08/15/2018 10:02 AM